We offer tax, accounting and bookkeeping services
Tax preparation is the process of preparing tax returns for individuals, LLC’s, partnerships, corporations, estates & trusts, and non-profit organizations. We offer tax preparation services for individuals and the aforementioned entity types. Our clients include employed individuals, self-employed sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and non-profits. Because we are a year round tax, accounting, and bookkeeping practice we stay connected with all the changes taking place to the tax landscape throughout the year.
What can we do?
- The experienced team of tax professionals at Amtax can ease your stress at tax time by preparing and electronically filing all of your required income tax filings.
- You can take advantage of our convenient drop-off service by simply stopping in and leaving your work documents (W-2’s, brokerage statements , mortgage statements, etc.) with our reliable office staff. We will ask the most important questions at that time and begin completing your returns while you focus on enjoying life. Once we are completed we will contact you for a convenient pick up of your tax package.
- If you received a letter from the IRS or any local tax jurisdiction (resident state, non-resident, city, etc.) bring it to us and we can provide our experience in helping you to resolve all issues in a timely manner with the least amount of financial burden.
- Are you unsure how a 529 plan can help you save for your children’s education? Are you concerned about retirement and IRA’s, Roth IRA’s, 401(k)’s, 403(b)’s, HSA’s, and defined benefit plans? We can help you to understand and prepare for your future.
Are you an existing client?
- Upload your documents through our portal here. NOTE: You must have received a portal invite from Amtax. We will complete your tax returns and contact you with any questions and to perform a review before wrapping up your returns. We can even complete your filings without your needing to come in to the office. Just ask and we can complete your returns, request signatures, and take payment all remotely so that you don’t have to brave the cold Michigan winter.
Do you have children at college or home that work?
- We focus on minimizing tax liability for the entire family while complying with the often complicated U.S. tax code.
Did you lose a family member last year and have estate questions?
- We will help guide you through tying up any loose ends with final year filings and any estate and/or trust issues.
Do you own a new or existing business?
- We are a full service, year round, bookkeeping and accounting practice that can perform all of your daily bookkeeping needs while making sure that all of your tax returns are filed accurately and timely.
Accounting is the process that makes sense of daily financial transactions through verification and adjustments. Accounting turns your information into financial statements and reports that you can use to manage your business. Our expert accountants can provide information for projections, understanding the impact of financial decisions, cash flow management and analyzing costs.
Benefits of using Amtax
- We understand small business and will work with you to provide customized financial information you need to operate your business.
- Save money by not having to employ a full time controller or CFO.
- No surprises at tax time as we have been monitoring results and your businesses performance with you all year.
Bookkeeping is the process of recording daily financial transactions, which include purchases, receipts, sales, and payments. Strong, consistent bookkeeping is key to managing your business. It is also the last thing you want to be worrying about. We are the outsourced bookkeeping solution that can provide your business with accurate and timely back office functions. You can focus on growing and operating your business knowing you have up to date financial records to make better decisions
What are the benefits of using Amtax?
- We are experts at bookkeeping and know what it takes to be tax compliant.
- You will save money by not having to employ a full time bookkeeper.
- Tax time will be a breeze with no surprises with accurate books and peace of mind for you.
- We are experienced tax professionals that can prepare accurate and compliant tax returns seamlessly from your bookkeeping records.
- Tax Management Services
- Financial Projections
- Budgeting Analysis
- Accounting Services
- Retirement Planning
- IRS Representation
- Entity Selection
- Estate Tax Preparation